Whether you love to grind, catch some air or maybe try your hand at an Ollie, you need to find just the right place to skate. We’ve carved our way through the ‘Net to find these links to sites which provide the locations of various places where skateboarders are welcome.
OG Surf & Skate is not responsible for the content at these sites or the accuracy of the information. Please use any of the information provided at these sites at your own risk.
- Barnegat Skate Park
- Belmar Skate Park: Outdoor park located on 16th Street and Railroad Ave.
- Brick Skate Park
- Garden State Skate Magazine Directory of Skate Parks
- The Incline Club, Lakewood
- Long Branch Skateplex: The Skateplex is open year-round from 8am to 1 hour before the posted park closing time. Admission and parking to the Skateplex is free all year long.
- Patmos Park, Egg Harbor Township
- Point Pleasant Skate Park: Permit required for access
- Stockton Lake Park, Manasquan: Free Skate Park, dusk to dawn
- Shields Skate Park, Flemington: Indoor facility
- Stone Harbor Skate Park
Additional Lists of Skate Parks in NJ